EMS international express (Global postal express) is a special postal service set up by various countries.
EMS international express service has the right of priority in the postal, customs, aviation and other departments of the country.
It is at a high speed and high quality for the user to pass the international emergency communications, documents, financial instruments, commodities and other types of sample documents and goods, customs clearance and strong.
EMS international express is not required to add fuel surcharge.
1.EMS international express price
2.EMS international express surcharge
A) EMS international express handling fee
The handling fee of China's EMS (9.95 yuan / a) has been included in the freight.
B) EMS express surcharge
There are no remote areas in China's EMS express delivery, but some countries are not emmailed for example: Holland, Chile, Babado J, Ecuador, Guatemala.
3.EMS international express tariff
In the case of specific customs clearance, different countries and different products receive different standards. (generally speaking, the higher the declared value is, the higher the tariff is, if the difference between the declared value and the actual value is too large, a higher tariff will be generated).
EMS international express delivery time is usually 3~8 working days, excluding customs clearance time.
(due to various countries and regions, the customs post processing of varying lengths of time, some countries of the parcel delivery time may be longer.)
If the goods are removed from the Royal logistics processing center, the goods can be on the EMS express site on the same day.
Billing inquiries: self send within 15 days from the date of receiving the query, the query period is 1-3 months.
1, weight limit: international express mail, except for postal regulations, weighs 20 kilograms per piece. Mail with fragile items or liquid goods, 10 kilograms per piece.
2, the maximum size of the articles: the length is not more than 1050 millimeters, and the length and length of the large transverse weeks are not more than 2000 millimeters.
3, the smallest size of the product: at least one surface of the box and box is not less than 215 millimeters, the width is not less than 130 millimeters, the surface should be smooth, and the surface of corrugated cardboard should not appear.
4. If there is another provision for the weight and size limit of the international express mail, the postal service shall be handled in accordance with the relevant regulations of the mailing country post.
5. Measurement of volume weight:
A) calculate volume weight for only 60CM or more packages at any single side in the long, wide and high sides.
B) measurement of carton packaging, according to the natural outline of the longest, the most wide, the highest parts size calculation, measured by cm for the calculation of the basic unit, less than 1 cm long by 1 centimeters.
C) the formula of volume weight calculation:
Volume weight (KG) = long (CM) * width (CM) * high (CM) /8000 (CM3/KG)
D) the billing weight of the package is calculated by the actual weight of the package and the larger volume weight.
E) the 4 countries of the United States, Canada, Russia and South Korea have exceeded 40cm by /6000, and other countries are thrown over 60cm by /8000.
1) the national laws and regulations prohibit the circulation or delivery of goods;
2) dangerous articles such as explosive, flammable, corrosive, radioactive and toxic;
3) reactionary newspapers, books, windows or obscene articles;
4) various currencies;
5) items that are harmful to public health;
6) perishable items;
7) live animal (except to ensure the safety of packaging and delivery staff of bees, silkworms, leech);
8) improper packing, which may jeopardize personal safety, pollution or damage to other mail equipment;
9) other items that are not suitable for postage conditions.
1) due to force majeure (excluding the insured mail).
2) delivery of goods prohibited or restricted in violation of regulations, the competent authorities confiscated or in accordance with the relevant regulations of processing.
3) the mail package is intact, no trace of dismantling, and the recipient has been signed in accordance with the formalities, and the recipient finds that the inner part is short or damaged.
4) the loss or delay of the mail is caused by the responsibility of the customer or the cause of the item itself.
5) from the date of the customer's self delivery of mail until the expiration of the inquiry and no claim for compensation.
6) is not responsible for any compensation provided with liquid and easily liquefied items, glass products and fragile items similar to or perishable goods package is damaged when are Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Iraq, Philippines, Sultan, Turkey, Yemen, lebanon.
7) international mail is detained, confiscated or destroyed in accordance with its domestic decrees.
The declared value of the goods mail is lost, damaged, according to the actual value of the claim, in a part of the loss and the damage of goods, according to the actual damages, but the maximum amount of compensation shall not exceed every 500+60*W (RMB); W was expressed in kilograms of integer mail weight, decimal integer into 1 kg.
If part of the loss or breakage is compensated only by the degree of loss and damage, the freight is not within the scope of the compensation.
❖The final amount of compensation is subject to the compensation amount of the post office.